[Last updated March 11, 2021]
1) Holder of the treatment
The data controller is:
FREGNI STEFANIA, Via Guarini 22 – 41124 Modena (VAT number IT02898970369)
I inform you, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”), that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
For any doubt or need you can contact me at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Types of data
When you decide to write an e-mail or send a message on my social channels, via whataspp, messenger or SMS, you are sharing personal data, even sensitive ones.
Your messages will be processed both automatically and manually.
3) Purpose and legal basis
I also remind you that when you provide these data you do so spontaneously and without any solicitation from me.
4) Retention period
Your personal data sent by e-mail email@example.com will be kept until the request is exhausted and then they will be deleted.
For data shared on social networks, I recommend that you delete them in full as soon as possible.
The processing of your data takes place mainly in electronic and/or semi-automated form.
5) Data recipients
The data entered on any social platform are treated on the basis of the policies of each platform, to which reference is made.
The e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org a Siteground account redirected to Google e-mail addresses.
Data processing is always carried out mainly in an automated manner, even in backups.
6) Transfer to third countries and guarantees
Personal data can be transferred or stored outside the EU.
In this case, the owners ensure that all the guarantees required by art. 44 and subsequent amendments of the GDPR.
7) Nature of the provision of data
The provision of data is optional and spontaneous.
8) Rights of the interested party
According to the European Regulation, you have the right to ask:
- access to your personal data (therefore to know what personal data we hold);
the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones (in case some of your data has undergone changes, such as a new E-mail address);
- the deletion of personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, par. 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article);
- the limitation of the processing of your personal data (for example, you could ask us to no longer be subscribed to my Newsletter despite being a customer), if one of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, par. 1 of the GDPR;
opposition to processing (for example if you notice that your data is processed in a manner that does not comply with this information);
- request and obtain your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (right to portability);
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (for e.g. data revealing racial origin, political views, religious beliefs, health or sex life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness.
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
9) How to exercise the rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
10) Security guarantees of your data
I am particularly careful and respectful of your personal data and, therefore, I undertake to ensure that they can be treated correctly and to guarantee their safety and protection from the risks of loss, theft or abuse by third parties, as far as the owners control.